Official Logo and Website
Republic of San Marco
WHAT IS IT AND WHAT DOES THE CLNV ” VENETO NATIONAL LIBERATION COMMITTEE “?
The CLN Veneto is a liberation movement that claims all the territories of Veneto occupied by the Italian state that go from Bergamo to Friuli and that cannot be assimilated to the administrative body of the “Veneto Region” of the Italian state.
The “Committee” pursues the objective of the DECOLONIZATION OF THE VENETIAN OCCUPIED TERRITORIES, in order to free themselves from the occupation of the Italian state, according to the provisions of INTERNATIONAL LAW.
The CLNV OBJECTIVE is that more and more Venetians, having become aware of their own history, their rights and their territorial boundaries, SELF-DETERMININE themselves through the DECLARATION OF VENETIAN NATIONALITY and become aware of being historical and sovereign people who claim the right to self-determination sanctioned by international law (New York pact of 1966 ratified by Italy with law L881 / 77).
The Italian state, moreover, by its own law is occupying the de facto Venetian territories , but free de jure thanks to the DL 212/2010 reported below:
- 2799 – REGIO DECRETO – 3300 – 04/11/1866 WITH WHICH THE PROVINCE OF VENICE AND THE PROVINCE OF MANTOVA MAKE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE KINGDOM OF ITALY
3260 – LAW – 3841 – 18/07/1867 GLUE WHICH IS GIVEN THE LAW FOR THE REGIO DECRETO 4 NOVEMBER 1866, WHICH WAS DECLARED THAT THE PROVINCE OF VENICE AND THE PROVINCE OF MANTUA ARE INTEGRAL DE DE UNITED KINGDOM.
INTERNATIONAL LAW WHAT DOES IT SAY?
The national liberation movements / committees / fronts, such as the Veneto National Liberation Committee The CLNV, which notified its foundation to the OHCHR (UN High Commissioner for Human Rights) in Geneva (Switzerland), are subjects of international law qualified by their international legitimacy based on the RIGHT TO SELF-DETERMINATION, sanctioned by the “International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights” adopted in New York on December 19, 1966, ratified by Italy with Law No. 881 of October 25, 1977, which states verbatim:
– Article 1 paragraph 1 : “All peoples have the right to self-determination. By virtue of this right, they freely decide on their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development “
– Article 1 paragraph 2 : “To achieve their goals, all peoples can freely dispose of their wealth and natural resources without prejudice to the obligations deriving from international economic cooperation, based on the principle of mutual interest, and from international law. In no case can a people be deprived of its livelihood “
– Article 1 paragraph 3 : The States Parties to the present Covenant, including those which are responsible for the administration of non-autonomous territories and territories in trust, must promote the implementation of the right of self-determination of peoples and respect this right, in accordance with the provisions of the United Nations Statute.
– art. 2 paragraph 1 : Each of the States parties to the present Covenant undertakes to operate, both individually and through international assistance and cooperation, especially in the economic and technical field, with the maximum resources available, in order to progressively ensure with all appropriate means, including in particular the adoption of legislative measures, the full implementation of the rights recognized in the present Covenant.
– art. 2 paragraph 2 : The States parties to the present Covenant undertake to guarantee that the rights set forth therein will be exercised without any discrimination, whether based on race, color, sex, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, national or social origin, economic status, birth or any other condition.
The aims of the national liberation movements, committees and fronts including the ClnVeneto
They are therefore recognized for their purposes, such as:
the struggle to free itself from colonial domination
Examples: ethnocidio del Popolo Veneto with the concealment of history; all the prefects in the Venetian territories are NOT VENETIANS; 19 billion of fiscal residue robbed every year to maintain Italian corruption and bureaucracy
the struggle to free themselves from a racist regime
Examples: public offices for clientelism and territorial control in the hands of forces NOT from Veneto, prefects and military forces in the first place
the struggle to free themselves from a foreign occupation
Examples: The Venetian territories were occupied 151 years ago by the Savoys with a fraud referendum under military occupation with “sale of the Venetian territories” two days before the referendum of 21-22 October 1866, therefore not legitimate.
The motivations of the CLNV and of all the liberation movements
A national liberation movement acts in the name of an entire people ; as an organized aggregate of individuals itbecomes a legitimate recipient of the norms of international law; it is a group of human beings united by historical, ethnic, religious and cultural ties